Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tokyo Times Five

(inside the Yoyogi Gymnasium, Tokyo Japan)

Five days in Tokyo, living the dream. It's been hot as balls outside every day, but at least it's sunny (and we're not getting hit with hurricane after-effects). I've been eating exceptionally well this time, despite the language barrier. The tour-catering has been superb with so many veggie options. Day off tomorrow, Tokyo Dome on Tuesday (holy shit). Next stop - Nagoya, home of Los Tacos.. the best Mexican food this side of the Pacific. Tour is flying by already, soon I'll be home and speaking of that...

Looking forward to:


My current favorite song, "Rapture" by DATA. The new Justice opus - "Planisphère" is unreal too. So what, I like a bunch of dance music. Picked up some new music in Japan: Gang Gang Dance, Metronomy, The Music Tapes, etc. etc. - everything seems great so far.

I have so much shit to do... back to work!
FOCUS: BroFest III / Fall tour