Monday, September 01, 2008

Summer 2008.

Hello September.  I bought a car this summer - 2003 Toyota Echo.  It gets me from point A to point B at a decent gas mileage with a CD player.   Having a car again has made it a lot more enjoyable to be at home.  However... I've been busy as hell these past couple months.

I'm off to Japan in just about a week for 11 shows with Avril Lavigne (a strange match up for our band).  We'll be going to a bunch of new places all over the country which I've never seen before.  I'm going to keep this blog updated again with everything regarding the trip.

The kind folks at UDRUM have hooked me up with a new drum kit [pictured below] - I'll be debuting the kit this fall on our USA tour (Oct 15 - Nov 14).  We're co-headlining w. Chiodos and bringing along Escape the Fate, Alesana, Skylit Drive for our last tour of the year.


Where the hell did the summer go?  I noticed the leaves have already started changing color up here.  I'm sure when I get home, it will look like an entirely different place.  It's been great to be home, now I'm ready to leave and get back to work.

















(Waterfall just outside of Burlington, Ontario)

JAPAN ITINERARY:
Sep 10, 2008 Hamamatsu, Japan @ Hamamatsu Arena
Sep 11, 2008 Niigata, Japan @ Niigata Messe
Sep 13, 2008 Tokyo, Japan @ Yoyogi Gymnasium
Sep 14, 2008 Tokyo, Japan @ Yoyogi Gymnasium
Sep 16, 2008 Tokyo, Japan @ Dome
Sep 17, 2008 Nagoya, Japan @ Gaishi Hall
Sep 18, 2008 Nagoya, Japan @ Gaishi Hall
Sep 20, 2008 Osaka, Japan @ Intex
Sep 21, 2008 Osaka, Japan @ Intex
Sep 23, 2008 Fukuoka, Japan @ Marine Messe
Sep 24, 2008 Hiroshima, Japan @ Sunplaza Hall