
Japan, the future. Where does my birthday begin and end? It's already the day after 09/09 over here in Japan. The weather is warm and sunny - it's only 10:28am (I've been awake since 6am due to the crazy time change). Yesterday, whenever that existed, was such a long day of traveling. Woke up early to get ready for the flight, 13 hours in the air, 2 train rides (consisting of about 2 and a half hours), van ride to the venue for a meeting and then finally to the hotel. So far, so good. I've never been out of the continent for a Birthday so it's pretty exciting.
Tonight is our first show of the tour and we're playing a huge arena in Hamamatsu (about 2 hours from Tokyo). We're doing 11 shows with Avril Lavigne - it's going to be wild. I really don't know what to expect but I just plan on having a good time. Time to explore the city!

planes vs. trains


