Wednesday, May 07, 2008

You_are_so_analog.

Leaving tomorrow for Europe, big flight overseas and probably a restless evening of very little sleep.  I find it hard to sleep on planes, especially when I should be.  Hopefully I'm not sick on this tour as I'm just getting over yet another cold.  I miss playing shows, so it will be fun to get back into it again.  Overall, time at home was good, but still confused as ever about a few things.  As it all starts to become a little more clear, there are more distractions that prevent from true understanding.  Solitude overseas will be much enjoyed.  Hopefully I can do more writing to vent my thoughts and ideas.   I'm ready to enter the bubble and sequester my mind. I've come to realize I often fear normality and conventional routine.  Future exists as an abstract idea right now.. I need to build what I cannot see, before imagining the plans.  Time to sleep?  Possibly.  I'll let the Brian Eno ambient collection drift me to off to Dreamland and hopefully feel better in the morning.  About Everything.  Analog/Digital, it doesn't matter who you are.  Dreams = escape.