

Today we visited the remnants of the Wall (the Berlin Wall, to be specific). Had a nice walk around Berlin, which is one of my favorite cities as noted earlier in my blog. We couldn't have asked for better weather at this time of year. So happy about that. I bought a few records the other day (Does It Offend You, Yeah?, Fuck Buttons, Boys Noize, Hercules And Love Affair). Really enjoying the DIOFF? album, despite the mixed response it's been getting. The record is definitely all over the place (House Bangers to Indie Rock Jams) but it's pretty fucking good. Fuck Buttons is also, really fucking good. This year is shaping up to be a better year for music. I'm really bummed that I will be missing the My Bloody Valentine reunion in September.. who knew that it would happen in '2008' and when I was going to be out of town? Great timing on my part. Time to do stuff, getting out of here.

