Sunday, May 25, 2008

Look at it, all lit up and stuff

After driving 16 hours from Madrid, Spain -> Paris, France, we hit the town last night and I took this picture of the Eiffel Tower all lit up.  It was a beautiful sight to say the least.  Last night was a bit of an adventure as on the way back our subway line stopped running all of the way and we spent about an hour walking around trying to find our bearings.  Somehow we stumbled upon a Castle but it was too dark to take any pictures.  Fortunately our bilingual friend and superhero, Kevin Kennaley, used his french powers to get us a taxi.  Today we're playing the 'Big Show', and hopefully I'll get to do some more sightseeing.  This marks our 3rd and final show in France, and I must say that I'm happy to be moving on.  Very excited for Scandinavia (Max Burger, Cheap Monday Jeans, Swedish folk music, and good times).  I wish Daft Punk was playing at my house, my house.  Over and out.