
My immune system likes to play a trick of me where it pretends like it's doing this great job of fighting off everything until it spontaneously decides to fail. Although, I've decided ignoring the symptoms of being sick can cure it a lot faster than if I am trying too hard to take care of myself. I guess this is the result of living in the close quarters with a lot of people who are often sick too.
I'm obsessed with Metalocalypse all of a sudden. After seeing one episode, I rushed to the store to pick up Season 1 and am now a die-hard 'Dethklok' fan. It's strange that this show is never played in Canada (or maybe it is, since I am not home long enough to really know what series are actually in syndication), but I never heard of it until now.
I purchased some more music today - there have been a lot of great vinyl finds on this tour. Idaho never disappoints on the indie-record front. Music-buying obsession is at an all-time high, and this tour is feeding my fix. Peace out.

