
Returning to home in just over a week (9 days to be exact) after a 39 day trip across the United States. Every climate, weather condition, and form of precipitation has been experienced over the course of the tour. Overall, it's been smooth, and relatively fun. It's going to be a strange transition back to the stability of being at home. I have been away for 95% of the year so far, beginning right after New Years with a flight to Australia.
There are a lot of shows (Converge, Disfear, Destroyer, etc.) in April that I plan on attending - even though it would probably make more sense to distance myself from live concerts after playing one almost every night. I'm still unsure about going to Coachella, but I have feeling that I will probably end up there. The time at home seems like a lot, but I know it will go by in a flash.
Time goes by fast.

