Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Futurama

So I've become rather obsessed with some of the rapid development that is occurring around the world right now.  First Dubai and all of it's 'world-record-breaking' buildings and now China.  There seems to be some comparison between the two places and the innovative/futuristic designs that are being adapted.  One of the most intriguing developments is the "Dongtan Eco City" (the world's first fully-sustainable metropolis) to be completed by 2040. Now I wonder how long until the Western world decides to compete in this Futuristic building frenzy. Perhaps the life of the Jetsons isn't far off from being a reality. I love technology. Get stoked.
In other news, I am off to Tucson, AZ tomorrow for a show on Friday.  It's supposed to be really hot so I should probably pack some shorts.  Today is beautiful outside, so I should probably enjoy this too.  I love warm weather.  Get stoked?  Oh yah, tomorrow Kidrobot releases the AdultSwim series featuring 2 characters from Metalocalypse ... VERY stoked.  I need to hit up Magic Pony when I get home on Saturday.  Going to see Destroyer that night, most likely going to rule.