It's us (Silverstein) along with: Madina Lake, I See Stars, Closure in Moscow, Word Alive, I Am Committing A Sin (on select dates). I haven't been to some of these places in a LONG time (ie. Nashville) so it'll be fun.
Tell your friends. Maybe, see you there?
USA Tour.
Oct 28 Winooski, VT @ Higher Ground
Oct 29 Syracuse, NY @ Lost Horizon
Oct 30 New Haven, CT @ Toad's Place
Oct 31 Allentown, PA @ Crocodile Rock
Nov 02 Carborro, NC @ Cats Cradle
Nov 03 Asheville, NC @ Orange Peel
Nov 04 Nashville, TN @ Rockettown
Nov 06 Tulsa, OK @ Marquee
Nov 07 Little Rock, AR @ The Village
Nov 08 Memphis, TN @ New Daisy Theatre
Nov 09 Columbia, MO @ Blue Note
Nov 10 Louisville, KY @ Headliners
Nov 12 Wilmington, DE @ Harmony Grange
Nov 13 Poughkeepsie, NY @ The Chance
Nov 14 Sayreville, NJ @ Starland Ballroom

