26, yikes. Is that why I really enjoy TV dramas now? After a short break at home, it's back on the road again this fall. Cross-Canada, Short run in the U.S. of A and tour across Europe from September thru December. It's going to be a crazy-fun fall as I watch the leaves change colors and the snow start to accumulate. Don't worry winter, I'm ready for you though.. my gloves/scarves are ready to go. Tour dates and more - here.
I've been extra busy these days since starting a management company [Split the Atom Inc. in full effect for real] to work with some very talented upcoming bands (I Am Committing A Sin, Arietta, Brendan Rivera, Ulysses and the Siren, Texas with a Dollar Sign). It's one of my many side-endeavors but is something I plan on focusing a lot time with. You can learn more about that over at www.splittheatom.ca - check back for updates as we're still evolving.
I've also updated my portal site: www.paulkoehler.net / also, I'm tweeting like a bird these days (so the kids call it): www.twitter.com/xpaulx - If you like the whole twitter thing, I suggest adding tv personality, Kenny Powers.
That's about enough randomness for now, so here are my Musical recommendations (from an afternoon of record shopping): Mount Eerie - Wind Poems, Japandroids - Post-Nothing, We Were Promised Jetpacks - These Four Walls


