Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Western World and Traveling

Where has all the time gone?  Back on tour in the USofA again, 6 weeks and a whole lot of shows.  We're doing the headline thing, with some great bands (Norma Jean, Blessthefall, Before Their Eyes).  There's a whole lot going on these and I'm busier than ever.  However, LIFE is good.  I'm really excited about new album - I can honestly stand behind it and say I'm proud of what we created.  It was a lot of hard work, and we poured everything we had into it.  Now it's just about to come out into the world and reach the ear of the public.  (I posted a bunch of info regarding the release below, along with tour dates, etc. - go have a read to see all what we're doing)

The tour last month was absolutely incredible.  I enjoyed South America way more than I ever expected and now I want to visit more cities and countries all over down there.  We're so lucky to be able to tour all of those foreign places and actually have people come out to the shows.  Chile was the most surprising, since we had no idea how supportive the fans were down there.  I posted a bunch of pictures in a blog that I created to document the trip.

Off to sleep.

ps. pick up the new Dan Deacon record, mind-blowing.