Each year I buy a lot of music. It's a hobby and an addiction, I just can't help it. After absorbing all of the new music over the course of the year, I attempt to compile a list of what *I* feel was the best. This list always changes over the course of the year, but I feel pretty strongly about what I came up with. Go buy some records.

1. Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago
2. Cut Copy - In Ghost Colours
3. Deerhunter - Microcastle & Weird Era Cont.
4. Boris - Smile
5. Gang Gang Dance - Saint Dymphna
6. The Ruby Suns - Sea Lion
7. Hercules And Love Affair - Hercules And Love Affair
8. Hayden - In Field & Town
9. Russian Circles - Station
10. The Dodos - Visiter
Honorable mentions (in alphabetical order):
Atlas Sound - Let The Blind Lead Those Who Can See But Cannot Feel
Crystal Castles - Crystal Castles
Destroyer - Trouble in Dreams
Fuck Buttons - Street Horrrsing
Metronomy - Nights Out
Okkervil River - The Stand-Ins
Sebastien Tellier - Sexuality

